Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ridiculous thoughts

Blogs are completely public, anyone whosoever that should stumble across them can read your most intimate thoughts and form opinions about them.  That doesn't bother me at all. 

Inviting people to come look at how my brain works, and what I'm thinking, is however very bothersome to me.  I've felt as if I am supposed to share my journey through this loss, but I don't want to.  It's mine.  If someone comes across this blog, then they do, and that's okay, they were meant to, and I appreciate the insight that they could add .  I just struggle with inviting people to come and read what I write.  It makes no sense and is ridiculous, but it is what it is.

So, I have invited people to read what I've written.  I didn't do so very humbly and I apologize for being kind of irritated about it.  I am completely blessed that you would even care to read what I've written, and thank you for taking time out of your day to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment