Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

It's the little things

This morning I was reading a story that just highlighted the senseless evil that sits in men's hearts waiting for any opportunity to unleash it.  As I was commenting on it, b/c we all know I ALWAYS have something to say, I had a word come into my head that I didn't know.  I went ahead and typed it into the comment, and then went and googled it to see the meaning, and it fit way better than the word I had intended to use.  It really is the little things that keep me me in a place of excitement about what each day has.  Praise God that He offers us the way, the truth, and the light through His Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth!  My heart's cry is that those who find that one inescapable truth to be incredulous (LOL, that's the word!!!) would have their hearts' softened as mine was 12 yrs ago.  He gives us the grace to believe.  Let's join together and ask our Father, in Jesus's name, to help our unbelief because we believe or want to believe.  And if that's not where you're at, pray that He'd meet you at in your current beliefs and show you truth, because who wants to be deceived?

Just a quick sidenote for any confused, I'm not talking just about the truth of our salvation through Jesus Christ.  That is only the beginning, not the end, of the truth we are called to walk in for true freedom, power, glory, and majestic splendor to accompany our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment