Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

God's knows the end from the beginning and is always at work

About 2 weeks ago, God brought this video to me and I was so amazed that the lil' boy met his sister that he never even knew about.  I shared it with a couple people and was just blessed by the knowledge that miscarried (and aborted babies) were in heaven with other family and most importantly Jesus and God.  About 2 weeks and 3 days ago, my yolk sac holding my already deceased baby got the memo that in was no longer containing life and it also stopped growing.  God's timing, WOW.




Then last night he spoke prophetically through someone who had no idea that I just had a miscarriage and told me that my children were in a safe place. That reduced me to tears and even though this is my only miscarriage I know of, there was a time a year ago that my cycle was really off and I'm now wondering if maybe I was pregnant then too. Regardless, I am so thankful that God is there and is wanting to help me through this and telling me that's He's got a plan that is way better than mine and to trust Him. We don't need trust when everything is going how we want, but it's when it's not, that trust is so essential.

God has surrounded me with friends, family, and a church that is encouraging, uplifting, edifying, and exactly what I need at this time in my life. God is good even when life is not. I trust Him and ask Him to help my unbelief b/c I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment